Thursday, September 02, 2004

Blogging the IT Institute!

Hello! I am currently at the Instructional Technology Institute in Logan, Utah. This is a much better conference than I anticipated with some really great presenters. The food's been great too--they feed you 5 great meals with your $75 student registration. What a deal!

Anyway, I'm going to blog the presentations I like the most. I'll do this for two reasons:
  1. To help me learn the material better by writing about it
  2. To maybe allow anyone not here at the conference to catch some of the highlights

So if any of these posts interest you, read them and ask me questions when I get back. If you don't care, don't bother! Either way, I'll still be learning more from this conference because I'll be articulating and reflecting my thoughts.

No comments: